Personal Care Aide
Are you a compassionate, caring person looking to make a difference in the lives of others? We have clients that are looking for someone like you! KRT & Associates is a trusted provider of home care and we are looking for Home Support Workers to join our team.
For over 15 years, KRT & Associates has been providing short and long term home support services to individuals and families in the areas of respite care, personal care, assistance with activities of daily living, and home management. K R T; Kind, Reliable, Trustworthy is what we stand for. We aim to provide both the caregiver and the client with the perfect match for great working environment. We care about our caregivers, we listen and try to work with them for an ideal work environment. Could you be the perfect caregiver for one of our clients?
As a Home Support Worker you will work one-on-one with clients to provide non-medical assistance with tasks such as:
- Meal preparation
- Running errands
- Medication reminders
- Personal care, and
Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements:
- Experience working in home care, special care homes, and/or nursing homes would be considered an asset
- Experience in food preparation and/or housekeeping and janitorial work would be considered an asset
- Personal (i.e. non-professional) experience caring for the elderly and/or individuals with special needs would be considered an asset
- Must provide satisfactory criminal record check with vulnerable sector check, as well as a satisfactory background check through the NB Department of Social Development
- Current First Aid and CPR certification is required
- Personal Support Worker or similar certification would be considered an asset
Since the needs of people receiving in-home care can vary greatly, we can offer work schedules that work for you! Daytime, evening, overnight and weekend hours are available.
We thank all applicants for their interest in KRT & Associates Inc.
Please contact us to check for available positions.